Who is American Wood Fibers?
AWF has been in the wood business since 1966. Our founder, Frank Faehner, had a vision to become the premier supplier of specialty forest products in the U.S. At 45 years and still going strong, we have achieved that goal. The company continues to grow, with new products and facilities.
Our corporate headquarters is in Columbia, MD. In addition, we have 10 operating plants across the country:
All of our plants offer a great work environment, competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including:
American Wood Fibers Inc, Jessup, MD location is accepting applications for experienced Class A and B, CDL drivers.
Class A: We operate both day and nights shift. Average 1-2 runs per shift. Day-shift runs are Monday-Friday, with occasional Sunday work when available. Night-shift runs are Sunday through Thursday. Company benefits available.
Class B: Part time/Occasional day-shift only. Average 16-24 hours/week, with some weeks over 40.
REQUIREMENTS: Minimum age 21; Minimum 1 year verifiable experience; Clean driving record (3 years); No DUI's in the last 5 years; Able to meet all DOT requirements; Able to climb ladders to roll-tarp and un-tarp 13'6" trailers (class A only). Must be a non-Smoker.
TO APPLY: Fax resume to 443-545-1950, or mail to American Wood Fibers Inc, 8245 Dorsey Run Rd, Jessup, MD 20794. Applications may also be completed at this address Mon-Fri 9am -3 pm.
Industrial Maintenance Electrician (Marion, VA)
Established and growing specialty wood recycler and wood products manufacturer located in Marion, VA is now accepting resumes for this full time position.
• Minimum 5 yrs Electrical experience or equivalent combination
of education and experience in Industrial/manufacturing environment
• Allen Bradley PLC experience
• Proven ability and experience in electrical and electronic maintenance troubleshooting
• Experience working on manufacturing equipment
• Troubleshooting, repairing and designing motor control systems, 480V electrical systems, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems and mechanical drive systems
• Strong computer skills
• Experience with fabrication, assembly, wiring and welding a definite plus
• Performs scheduled and/or unscheduled maintenance and repairs
of production equipment
• Reads and interprets blueprints and schematics
• Performs preventative electrical and other preventative maintenance
• Supervises outside contractors and is able to perform electrical installations
• May perform mechanical work including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting
• Hourly wage based on experience and education.
• Successful candidate must be willing to work flexible hours. We offer a drug and totally smoke-free environment, stability, competitive compensation and benefits including health, dental, life, and matching 401(k).
TO APPLY: Resumes may be submitted email@example.com.
Out Side Sales (Marshall, TX)
• Sales and marketing of consumer packaged goods (CPG) and/or
other relevant experience
• Aptitude and desire to expand our customer base, grow sales and increase profitability
• Ability to interpret and analyze sales and market information
• Contribute to sales and profits growth through the expansion of
our customer base in assigned strategic business units.
• Obtain greater market share with existing accounts through the development and execution of strategic marketing campaigns and effective customer outreach programs.
• Collaborate with others in the sales team to develop, define and implement agreed to objectives and strategies.
• Monitor, analyze, review and report on relevant sales data and marketing activities.
• Travel 60% in the AR/LA/TX/OK region.
TO APPLY: Successful candidate must be a non-smoker. We offer a competitive package to include health, dental, life, profit bonus and matching 401(k). Email or fax resume and salary history/requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 443-545-1948. For more company information, please visit our web site www.awf.com